Welcome to TravelPlot Porto. By visiting or using the project platforms, you agree to comply with and to be legally bound to the following Terms and Conditions, which regulate the relationship between the user and TravelPlot Porto.
If you do not wish to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, please stop accessing the project platforms.
Accessing the project platforms:
1.Personal, Non-Commercial Use by users. The contents on these platforms are for the personal use of individual users and may not be transferred, assigned, or used in connection with any commercial or illegal endeavors, and can be changed at any moment without previous warning.
2. Proprietary Rights in Content in the Platforms.
a. TravelPlot Porto owns and retains all proprietary rights in the TravelPlot Porto platforms. These Platforms contain material that is derived in whole or in part from material supplied by TravelPlot Porto, its partners, and other sources, and is protected by Portuguese and international copyright and trademark laws. No material, including but not limited to the characters, logos, graphics, illustrations, text, images, audio and video, and no software, including but not limited to images or files incorporated in or generated by the software or data accompanying such software (individually and collectively the "Materials"), may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way or decompiled, reverse engineered or disassembled, unless the Material is in the public domain or you have obtained written permission and maintain all legal notices intact or as provided by TravelPlot Porto.
b. TravelPlot Porto is not responsible for intellectual property of third parties. Therefore, contents owned by third parties can be deleted at any time and without warning. The use of this type of contents can be reported to TravelPlot Porto via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Content Posted on the Platforms. You are responsible for any notes, messages, e-mails, billboard postings, photos, drawings, profiles, opinions, ideas, images, videos, audio files or other materials or information posted or transmitted to the TravelPlot Porto platforms (collectively, "Content"). Such Content will become the property of TravelPlot Porto throughout the universe. TravelPlot Porto shall be entitled to use the Content or any of its elements for any type of use forever, including promotional and advertising purposes and in any media whether now known or hereafter devised, including the creation of derivative works that may include Content you provide. You agree that any Content you post may be used by TravelPlot Porto and you are not entitled to any payment or other compensation for such use.
4. Rules of Conduct on the Platforms.
a. You may not post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights.
5. Copyrights and Copyright Agent. To TravelPlot Porto’s knowledge, the contents on this website do not violate any intellectual property or similar rights. Any unauthorised use of contents protected by intellectual property should be reported to TravelPlot Porto via e-mail: email@example.com.
6. Hyperlinks. Some Platforms contain links to other websites, which are provided only for the user’s convenience. TravelPlot Porto is not responsible for the contents in those websites. Therefore, access to those websites is the sole responsibility of the user.
7. Applicable Law. Access to TravelPlot Porto Platforms as well as any legal dispute resulting from that access will be regulated by Portuguese law.
8. Limitation on Liability.
TravelPlot Porto is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate Materials or Content posted on the platforms, whether caused by users of the Platforms or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the platforms. TravelPlot Porto is not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any users of the Platforms. TravelPlot Porto assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, user or member communications. Under no circumstances will TravelPlot Porto or Producer be responsible for any loss or damage, including personal injury or death, resulting from anyone's use of the platforms, any Materials or Content posted on the platforms, or any interactions between users of the platforms, whether online or offline.
To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, neither TravelPlot Porto, Producer, nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the Platforms is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, special, or punitive damages.
10. Other. TravelPlot Porto reserves the right to change the “Terms and Conditions” at any moment without previous warning.